Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
blue_eyes96 video

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de Votez Pour Moi (VPM) ~ Espace de Liberté & de Débats Index du Forum -> Forum de Votez Pour Moi (VPM) -> Forum du jeu - Vrac
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 12:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: blue_eyes96 video Répondre en citant

I've got this slave I train to please woman. I introduce him to Frenchnat for her own pleasure. She wants to be lick very hard but doesn't get any pleasure from him. So I decide to give him what he deserves. Sending him to the whipping bench, Nat & I will whip him so hard to teach him a lesson, Lick her pussy slave !
These thong sandals are not the most comfortable ones I have to walk in. I wonder if I use my highly arched feet and strong toes enough I could snap the side straps! Stretching and spreading my toes as far as they will go, let's see if I can break them!
This is a super hot b/g video of me getting fucked in Vegas during the AVN 2016 weekend. If you like close-ups, you'll love this video a lot. My pussy is very bushy in this video and it really enjoys getting pounded. *spoiler alert* My pussy gets a big load of cum all over my hairy black bush.

Lily LaBeau and i are seeing each other for the first time in many years. i haven't seen her, touched her, kissed her in so, so long. . .and making out with extreme chemistry is something Lily and i do the best. in this video, you can see and feel our long-awaited desire for each other. we gaze into each other's eyes, grasp at each other's bodies, and the affection and sexual energy is so strong between us. our tongues meet, we suck them, we swirl them, we press them together. it's so intense and so beautiful to watch! damn, i have missed her
I can feel your hard dick in your pants every time you see me so I thought I should take care of it Wink I get on my knees and get your big 8 inch cock out. I suck and deepthroat your dick and it feel so good. I know you are getting close so I stroke your cock fast until you cum all over my tongue. I eat every drop of your cum and I love it Wink
These tits are so full! I need some help draining them. Watch as he suckles my hard pink nipples and play with my milk. It feels so good to be drained.

My first video!Just a hitachi quickie.FIY: I am selling the panties i am wearing in the video!
Edge of Team VP makes me his submissive fuck toy. He collars me first, then instructs me to take his semi-hard BBC into my mouth. Soon I end up on the bed, wrists and ankles bound to each end. He teases me, makes me squirm. Watch as he pushes my limits with his toys and his BBC!
Want to cum on my feet? First, stroke that cock - Make it nice and hard for me. I'd love to show off my feet, suck my toes, and get you all riled up while you play with yourself. (10:23)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 12:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de Votez Pour Moi (VPM) ~ Espace de Liberté & de Débats Index du Forum -> Forum de Votez Pour Moi (VPM) -> Forum du jeu - Vrac Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation