Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
bestcouplepr chaturbate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de Votez Pour Moi (VPM) ~ Espace de Liberté & de Débats Index du Forum -> Forum de Votez Pour Moi (VPM)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 12:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: bestcouplepr chaturbate Répondre en citant

Wearing a tight elegant blue dress and my shiny, sheer black nylons, I pose and caress my legs, thighs, ass, and feet. Lots of angles and foot closeups. I start with my heels on so you can admire how shiny and sexy they are too, but soon take them off to show off my pedicured toes through the stockings.Shot with a selfie stick, so it's a bit shaky sometimes and I cut it a few times where it got really bad, but many of the angles are very POV feeling and there's constant eye contact. A little bit of encouragement at the end to finish you off
Wearing my black body and stockings I model for you my big buttocks and tits, I'm slowly touching myself until I can not resist and I start to lubricate and sucking my very first dildo until I put it in my wet pussy.Come and watch my orgasms full of pleasure
This is my first slow motion blow job video with a HUGE load that I hand feed myself at the end

In this naughty crazy ticket show John fucks me deep down my throat, after I've made his dick hard by sucking, licking and drooling all over it in our hotelroom in Kuala Lumpur. My work pays off: he shoot his load all over my slutty face, I love it! I shallow all of his cum fast, as it is almost time to check out.... In this video: ? Sloppy deep-throat and gagging ? Spitting and drooling ? Messy facial ? Cum swallowing
Watch me masturbate and cum fucking both of my holes with my new toy
watch me only fuck myself with the tip of my dildo... Denying me of it's full length... Wearing a cute babydoll lingerie and the sexiest panties that make my ass look fantastic. I ride it in reverse so you can see all it's glory.

I hate my older brother sometimes. He thinks he has some type of seniority over me just because he was born before me. For instance, the other day, we were arguing over what to watch on TV. He always watches the worst shows, and whenever I tell him, he gets this attitude, You don't like this channel? Yeah, I didn't ask if you wanted to watch something on TV. I'm watching something.I didn't understand why we couldn't watch something that we both liked. Fine, I'd just take the remote control from him. Well, the little brat wouldn't give it to me, so I had no choice but to jerk his whitey tighties up! He grunted in pain, Sis, what are you doing!? Didn't want to give me the control then? Okay, I'd just hike them up higher, giving him a crazy wedgie!God, you stretched out my underwear, sis. I just bought these whitey tighties, he complained. He threatened to tell Mom, but I didn't care...I might as well make it worth it then! I twisted, stretched, ripped, and even pulled his underwear to lift his body. He cried, complained, and kicked his legs in the air, but I didn't stop. It hurts, it hurts, he whined.Hm...I wondered how much he'd like it from the front. I lifted the front of his whitey tighties, and he screamed in pain. It seemed like he didn't favor the melvin wedgie too much, ha ha. He finally agreed to let me change the channel, but I wasn't done yet. I stood over top of him, put my foot on his back, and pulled his underwear as hard as I could. To further humiliate him, I smacked his bare ass.I stretched the material over his shoulders, and as he tried to move out of it, he ripped the whole thing! He crawled off the couch, and sat on the floor grunting in pain. Hell, why not use him as a foot stool while I watched what I wanted to watch? I kicked my legs up onto his back, and started watching my favorite TV show
Giantess Pixie is very horny, what a shame your tiny body could never satisfy her. She says she'll just have to satisfy herself, and starts touching her huge tits and pussy. She lets you watch as she touches and rubs, before getting out her dildo, and showing you how it's so much bigger than you are. She uses it to fuck herself from behind, before putting it down near you and riding it till she cums. Through out she reminds you that your tiny body could not bring her this much pleasure
Two hot rebels make out then fuck with light saber dildo followed by a hard face ride

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 12:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de Votez Pour Moi (VPM) ~ Espace de Liberté & de Débats Index du Forum -> Forum de Votez Pour Moi (VPM) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation