Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
frank_lemmon25 chaturbate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de Votez Pour Moi (VPM) ~ Espace de Liberté & de Débats Index du Forum -> Forum de Votez Pour Moi (VPM)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 19:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: frank_lemmon25 chaturbate Répondre en citant

I wanted to try something different so i dolled myself up pinup style! Watch me dressed up in a sexy red lingerie outfit and rub my fat chubby pussy for you! I tease my wet bbw pussy imaging you sticking your fingers inside of me. I'm so horny i begin to stuff a dildo inside my fat cunt and fuck myself until i cum! A true Classic beauty you will definitely enjoy while you rub your cocks for me
13:12 & 1080p This naughty vintage kitten has some high tech toys to use. Aren't you eager to watch her cum?
I have so much fun with this girl, I hope you get a chance to watch! And I hope you have fun too!

Step mom is home alone....well she thought till her step son decided to come home early. She had a long day and need to wash her hair and get ready for bed. Go see what happens instead.....role playing and fantasies come true with ShandaFay
Watch me play with my pussy, insert a buttplug, play with some ice (including insertion!), and cum TWICE with vibe while spanking myself a little
There's a killer on the loose and he's targeting all the hot girls in town. He has a belly button fetish and mine is so perfect. I'm so scared!! He finally catches up with me and there is nothing I can do my life is in his hands I give myself to him..anything he wants!! I plead for my life..Can I use my sexy body and belly to save myself ? Watch and see what happens

I loved wearing my Japanese style swimsuit so much, that I just had to make this solo video. In this video I make dirty talking to daddy my number one priority! I know daddy likes me to say 'daddy' so I say it as often as possible to make sure daddy knows it's him I love best. I strip for daddy and I show him my big Asian tits and a little peak of my tight pussy. I then make my way to the bed and use my fingers to play with myself, hoping daddy is watching all the time. I finish myself off with my bullet vibrator thinking of daddy the whole time
Hi honey…you look like you’ve had a long, hard day at work; why don’t we have a cocktail in bed…hmm?I want to talk to you about something…well, thank you, I put this on just for you. I wanted to look as sexy as possible to tell you… tell you that I did it. What we talked about last night, when we were fucking. I met a stranger today…and let him fuck me.You said last night that it would be so hot to know that your wife got fucked by some big-cock stranger, right baby? Well, it happened. I didn’t even ask his name - told him I didn’t want to know; he made me cum over and over again, baby…my pussy is so fucking raw and drippy right now. Mmm…Remember what else you said, honey? Remember how you said that you’d do anything if I let some stranger fuck me…that you’d even eat his cum if I asked you to? Does that still sound hot to you today, with the sun up and your dick dry? Still want to taste cum from the man who fucked your wife today? Do you, baby?…Good. Because I saved it for you. You heard right…I saved his spunk. It’s right here….and I’m going to feed it to you…through this fat strap on dick. You’re going to suck my cock, baby…just like it’s some strange man who’s just fucked your wife…and you’re going to taste his cum…mixed with a little vodka, so I can get you tipsy…and stick this cock in your ass.Open wide, honey…eat cum
I know how bad you have been missing me so here is a little video just for you I want to feel your cock in me to suck your dick and to feel you make my pussy wet. I cant wait to see you

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 19:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de Votez Pour Moi (VPM) ~ Espace de Liberté & de Débats Index du Forum -> Forum de Votez Pour Moi (VPM) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation